Blogger Layouts

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Disney on ice

Lion King










Well just wanted to write about our trip to disney on ice world of fantasy... We decided to take my 4 year old son to see the show, for one of his birthday presents..... Not only my son loved the show... i love disney movies and the characters so i had a blast of a day as well We arrived at the pepsi center and i could already see the face of joy my son had on his face it was a priceless moment..... The show lasted about 2 hours performance for world of fantasy were CARS, THE LITTLE MERMAID, and tinker bell and appearences by mickey and friends.... me and my family had a blast and the seats were preety good for 25 bucks so i would definetaly recommend the show to anyone so if its in your city dont miss out on it.... Disney on ice will be back in my city in march for another wonderful show and we are def going to go as well we loved it!!!!! Just wanted to comment on our fun experience.....See ya

Tinkerbell




Here you see Cars and my baby boy (right->



0 comments: