Blogger Layouts

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Skin



Ok so i hate my skin!!!! i have had very bad skin i was like 15 when i started to break out, first it started with little pimples on my forehead and it wasnt bad at first then on my cheeks the good thing was that they were little blackheads and whiteheads (if thats a good thing huh???) but at least i didnt have huge pimples!!!! I started using proactive and it was a miracle worker it cleared my skin 100% i am serious.. ok so my point is i have had bad skin since forever and it has come back to haunt me~~~~ After i had my son my skin was very nice and glowy but after 2 years or so i started breaking out on my cheeks and my jawline, chin it was awfull so now i am left with blotches on my skin and dark spots because of the acne damage, i breakout but thats not the problem the problem is the discoloration on my skin!!!!!!!!!N-ewayz a few weeks ago i bought clinique's even better skin tone corrector priced at 40 us dollars, it is a bit pricey but i wanted to try it... so i have been using it for about 1 week and i have seen a slight difference on my skin but it says to allow 4-6 weeks to see good results so i am going to review it during this time..... Hope it fades and dissapears the dark spots on my face!!!!!!!!

Here you can see my dark spots and my son trying to blow a kiss LOL!!!

0 comments: